Click on a title below to check out supportive information and resources.
- My Healing Journeys and Journey OfferingsMy journey has included many Journeys — on my own, with friends, with a couple therapists, with a cannabis circle, with Vipassana meditation groups, with an Ayahuasca group and a curandera, and with a psychedelic coach. Most of my experiences have been intentional. Being trans and nuerodiverse, I am naturally a sensory sensitive, intuitive, and […]
- Integration SupportIntegration is a key part of Medicine Journey experiences so that we take the space and time to implement some of the insights that surfaced during our Journeywork. If we move on with life as if the Medicine Journey was solely momentary entertainment or a hopeful quick fix then we may miss great opportunity to […]
- Resources!Check out these articles, institutions, books, films and people that can support Journeying. Feel free to share any curiosities via email@example.com. HEALING AND LEARNING SUPPORT Embodiment Plus Personal and Collective Trauma https://www.theembodylab.com Somatic Understandings https://www.the-somatic-symphony.earth/main-pages/ Relationship and Attachment Awareness www.attachmentproject.com Debunking Dominant Cultural Ideologies www.thebodyisnotanapology.com Psychedelics and Racism https://www.zoehelene.com/monnica-williams HONORING PEOPLE, LAND, AND SPIRIT Maria […]
- Checking Power DynamicsThe purpose of this post is to let you know that our Journeywork together is centered on your well being. I welcome input during and after the medicine journeywork experiences. -By Jai Reese You get to decide and feel into what is best for you, both when sober and during medicine journeywork. Part of healing […]
- Chakra Breath ScanGo ahead and take some time to get comfortable laying down and then enjoy this 12 minute Chakra meditation with or without cannabis or a low dose of psilocybin.
- Medicine Gifts & PhilosphiesI hope you enjoy hearing about medicine work reintegrating us into ourselves and the earth–click the play button to listen!
- 4/20 SurrenderSometimes we fear a bad trip but some time periods of our life are that on the daily. When we cannot afford to be ourselves the only thing we are left to do is attempt to move against our own grain. That is painful and understandably protective! It is a feeling of spinning and spiraling […]
- Preparation GuidanceSo you are about to go on a trip? Awesome! Let’s make sure you have some of the information you need. Below are guideposts for you as you prepare to Journey. You can also check out resources here. Please note that part of Preparation before Medicine Journeying is getting to know yourself more intimately in […]